- SHOW ALL
- AV Services
- Banking and Finance
- Case Studies
- Central Government
Steve Holmes, Services Director, avsnet
Gone are the days of having to invest large sums of capital to acquire collaboration solutions. Managed services and all-inclusive monthly subscriptions have changed the buying landscape.
The complexity, confusion and expense associated with traditional hardware and licensing are fading away as flexible services drive productivity, increase efficiency and unleash the benefits of cloud.
That’s what led us to design AMC Enterprise – the most future proofed solution to meet your exact collaboration needs for one low monthly cost.
Leveraging our Polycom Platinum partnership, AMC Enterprise delivers tangible business benefits whatever the scale or complexity of your existing collaboration estate.
But is it for me?
- Ageing collaboration infrastructure or legacy endpoints?
- Too many different collaboration manufacturers or applications?
- Expensive maintenance contracts or restrictive licensing models?
- A globally distributed organisation using resources inefficiently?
- Want to improve redundancy and enhance service resilience?
- Ready to maximise the benefits of cloud video?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then AMC Enterprise’s incredibly flexible managed service is right for you and your business.
Proactive monitoring of all AMC Enterprise deployments, infrastructure, applications and hardware, Polycom licensing management, a single point of contact of all video support queries, Skype for Business integration and many other benefits await.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Determine the number of people and rooms to enable
- Customise to meet your exact business requirements
- Select the deployment model that best suits your IT needs
Find out how AMC Enterprise helps you realise all the business value that can be derived from modern collaboration solutions.