A seamless solution to unleash the power of cloud business communications.
Keeping business up and running with a reliable, enterprise-grade phone system is critical to success. That’s why SCC has partnered with RingCentral, the market leading Unified Communications and Contact Centre as a Service provide, to deliver PBX features such as HD voice, advanced call routing, business SMS, voicemail, and fax.
A modern phone system is just the start, the hybrid workspace demands a unified, secure, and seamless experience on one single platform for video, chat, and voice.
A RingCentral PSTN solution is fully cloud enabled, with nothing required apart from an internet connection. This means users, agents, onsite engineers, can work wherever they choose and on whichever platform they choose.
RingCentral MVP (message, video, phone) is a cloud-based unified communications service that includes enterprise-class voice, fax, text, call handling, mobile apps, and BYOD capability that integrates with a growing list of applications. RingCentral MVP includes:
- Voice services, including extension-to-extension calling and the ability to make and receive calls to and from the public switched telephone network (PSTN)
- Video and audio-conferencing service, including screen sharing
- Collaboration tools, including one-to-one and team chat, file sharing, task management, and SMS.
Secure and reliable
Depend on every call with carrier-grade infrastructure delivering industry-leading 99.999% uptime SLA and enterprise grade security.
RingCentral is a local solution in 40+ countries with number availability in 100+ countries.
Drive business efficiency and productivity by integrating phone features into your favourite business apps – or build your own with open APIs.
Manage teams easily and stay on top of system health with adoption and usage metrics, device status, and quality of service details.
Communicate from anywhere with RingCentral MVP.
RingCentral MVP is an industry-leading platform for cloud communications, empowering organizations to streamline internal collaboration and better connect with their customers. With integrated instant messaging, video conferencing, and cloud PBX, RingCentral MVP offers:
- A unified, collaborative hub for team messaging, video meetings, and telephony
- Enterprise-grade security and unmatched reliability with a 99.999% uptime SLA
- A global footprint in 100+ countries and localized in 15+ languages
- 250+ out-of-the-box integrations with business apps and open APIs for custom needs
- Simple and centralized web-based user and system administration
- Advanced analytics and insights
- Access from anywhere on your device of choice—desktop, tablet, or mobile.
Business phone number
Make a business phone number and extension available to each user, so personal numbers remain private. Communicate freely from anywhere.
- Use one business phone number for calling, business SMS, MMS, and fax, so your personal number stays private.
- Customise settings such as business hours and greetings, and route incoming calls efficiently to specific departments with a multi-level auto attendant.
- Manage active calls efficiently with advanced call controls to transfer, record, flip, or park the call.
- Flip live calls between your desktop and cell or switch a call to video in just one click.
Supporting customers on their channel of choice
Whether your customers choose to communicate via social media, live chat, mobile apps, or email, RingCentral provides the tools necessary to support them. The platform helps you better balance resources—and reduce the learning curve by utilizing a single agent desktop across all channels, including:
- Messaging: Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and others
- Live chat and email response management
- In-app messaging: iOS and Android
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
An integration solution with open APIs
The RingCentral Developer Platform enables businesses of all sizes to extend the functionality of RingCentral so you can get the most value out of your investment. With a suite of powerful APIs for video, voice, SMS, messaging, and fax, you have the power to revolutionize the way your business communicates.
- Bring advanced communications functions into the productivity apps you use every day like Microsoft and Google.
- Automate your sales cycle and enhance delivery and customer support with integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, and ServiceNow.
- Backup your communications data with RingCentral Archiver to your preferred cloud storage provider like Smarsh, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
- Build custom integrations with open APIs to meet your business’s specific needs.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch.
How we might use your information